A few Wedding Pic Teasers - Will and Becky 6.14.08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christi

PADI MSDT/Former CZM Dive op owner
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Congratulations once again to Will (Hooked4Life) and Becky (Cozoholic)! My wish for both of you is that all of your dreams come true and that your life together is as beautiful and full of laughter as the past two days have been! I love you guys...see you in Fiji...or I guess LAX first !

BTW...in case anyone is wondering, I have the happy couple's permission to share these images I took yesterday and today with you :) I can't WAIT to see the professional photog's images of these two! I was behind them (the professionals) trying to stay out of the way while they did their thang...they were doing some amazingly creative and artistic things. They are world class photogs www.delsolphotography.com

ry%3D300

ry%3D300

ry%3D300

ry%3D300

ry%3D300

ry%3D300

ry%3D300

ry%3D300

ry%3D300

ry%3D300

ry%3D300

ry%3D300

ry%3D300

ry%3D300

ry%3D300

Last edited:
ry%3D300

ry%3D300

ry%3D300

All photos shot with my Canon 400D, 18-55 lens (the kit lens), manual, no flash

wonderful shots Christi...congrats to the two of them and you all have a safe and wonderfful wedding... My favorite pic is the one of them in the water and the sailboat in the background....also the one of her in the water and him on the pier.

Neat, congrats. you two!!!

Looks like some of the shots are at La Veranda?

Did you two stay at Caribe Blu again, or did y'all get a condo or something for the special occassion?

I guess she trashed her dress - makes for great pics tho!
Great pics... congrats to the couple...

Makes PERFECT sense to give the dress a relevant send off like that... (where does it go otherwise... into storage for posterity?).

Very cool. Thanks for sharing. Congrats to all. :)

Back
Top Bottom