A few more from Mozambique

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AndyT

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Still going through images from my last trip ......

886969697_67dbd1d7d4.jpg

886968917_fdf7c94fe5.jpg

887810806_9d78ca8453.jpg

887809768_a675d8afbd.jpg

887808792_5c76e6cf3e.jpg

Very nice. Thanks for the input but shots like this don't help in deciding to leave the flat port and macro lens at home. Last question :D Do the local airlines allow Pelican hard cases? We can't find info on their site and they don't answer emails. I know we are taking BA, South African Airways and Pelican Air.

Terrific pics, Andy.

mjh:
Very nice. Thanks for the input but shots like this don't help in deciding to leave the flat port and macro lens at home. Last question :D Do the local airlines allow Pelican hard cases? We can't find info on their site and they don't answer emails. I know we are taking BA, South African Airways and Pelican Air.

I take it you are wanting to take the case as a carry on ? Shouldn't be a problem with SAA or BA, can't speak for Pelican Air. I will phone them tomorrow and ask. I see on their website they have a 20kg max luggage restriction ?

I asked around at my dive club about diving in Bazaruto and lens choice but couldn't get any sort of consensus except to try and take the macro stuff as well :confused:

Nice pics - love the blue!

Thanks Andy, we are going to meet with a "expert" travel agent maybe they can help. My carry on is soft f/4 backpack that I can fit my housing and associated stuff but only one port. It alone weighs about 20-25lbs. The Pelican is a rolling case I usally check.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom