a diving spree! (m/v spree 7/24-28)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

love the pink arrows, honey. and i thought you said there were no good pics, but i like these. they're lovely!

The pictures are ok, but not great, at least by award winning publishable standards.

The camera itself is not up to my above water SLR standards or my pre-digital era Nikonos standards. I also miss my old SB 105 strobe and I pushed my current (smaller and non TTL) Ikelite strobe past it's limits so the number of useable shots is less than I'd have liked. And some of those need a bit of photo shopping to correct the color balance to accommodate the under whelming strobe effects.

Still, there are a few more shots I can probably post.

i smell a christmas present...

I'm always impressed by anybody who can get pictures of Christmas Tree worms. By the time I get close enough to focus, they've always pulled in!

I'm always impressed by anybody who can get pictures of Christmas Tree worms. By the time I get close enough to focus, they've always pulled in!
I think they were distracted by the Shrek hood, or maybe trying to get Princess Marci's autograph.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom