A Diving/photography talk worth going to

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sylpha

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Last night 'tuther 'arf & myself went to a talk which Basingstoke BSAC hosted by Paul 'Duxy' Duxfield from Cameras Underwater.

He talked for nearly 2 hours and he entertained those of us who have been taking photos underwater for (shall we say) a while now and the complete beginners. Everyone there picked up at least one tip which should improve our photos.

Talking to him later i found out that he does this talk to clubs throughout the country, it changes every year and, as he said in his talk, they are planning 3 follow up talks concentrating on different aspects of underwater photography, video and Photoshop - i'm certainly interested!

I'm grateful to Basingstoke club Basingastoke BSAC 609 for inviting all the clubs (not just the BSAC clubs) in the area. You may be a small club, but you have BIG hearts and i will certainly be interested in any other winter talks you organise.

for those not in this area, but interested in a speaker for their club i highly recommend Duxy, he really did not try to sell us anything, there was no equipment with price tags on display BUT I'm willing to bet that they got their money back in future sales by the trust he generated!

Underwater stills and video photographic equipment. Cameras Underwater. if you are interested

Back
Top Bottom