A diving milestone weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Birddog1911

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Spent the weekend at Blue Hole, NM diving. Completed my Divemaster candidacy on Saturday, and yesterday I finished 3 more specialties, and will get the Master Scuba Diver rating. And the final milestone, I made dive #100!

Wasn't going to bother with the MSD rating, but it looks good to students, and I believe in leadership by example. Since I'm going to be an instructor, it'll be an added thing to show students they can do.

I'll post pictures later, when I'm on a wifi signal.

Congrats, there were a number of people last week that were saying that a particular outfit needed to be worn on your 100th.

Congrats, there were a number of people last week that were saying that a particular outfit needed to be worn on your 100th.

Yea, not in cold water, with a bunch of young swimmers around!:eek:

Spent the weekend at Blue Hole, NM diving. Completed my Divemaster candidacy on Saturday, and yesterday I finished 3 more specialties, and will get the Master Scuba Diver rating. And the final milestone, I made dive #100!

Wasn't going to bother with the MSD rating, but it looks good to students, and I believe in leadership by example. Since I'm going to be an instructor, it'll be an added thing to show students they can do.

I'll post pictures later, when I'm on a wifi signal.

Way to go!!! Several milestones there!!

Adam

Congrats!! I'm working on my master scuba diver rating too!! (And then starting my DM after rescue as that's all I need before MSD)

Finally figured out how to get the danged pictures into a file where I could upload them to Photobucket. I'm not the most smart phone literate.

micr0065_zpsdu3yfwi8.jpg

micr0063_zps7nmbdwe5.jpg

Does this hood make me look fat? LOL

20170625_112107_zps3yyuxmub.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom