A day on Cape Ann

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MSilvia

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi everyone,

Shellbird and I were talking about meeting for a dive or two (or three?) on Cape Ann on saturday, June 15th. We think it would be a lot of fun to meet any of you who dive in the New England area, and wanted to share the details in case any of you would like to join us.

To allow for long commutes, tides, and/or oversleeping, we're planning on meeting at the Burger King on rt. 128 N in Beverly at 1pm, and deciding on some dive sites from there. High tide is at 3:30 or so, so that should give us plenty of water for the afternoon.

If you're planning on going, send me a message or email at msilvia@vignette.com so we'll know to expect you. Hope to see you there!

Originally posted by MSilvia

To allow for [...] and/or oversleeping

Hmmm... 1 becomes a problem _if_ I oversleep.

oh well, Count me in if I'm there or I call you within an hour before to tell you to not leave without me! :)

Maybe if we get enough people we can completely take over that seafood place! :)

And I would love to get together with some of my New England ScubaBoard buddies, but we may already have plans for that weekend. I'll let you know...

Thanks, Shellbird - for letting me know about this.

Happy Diving,

Scuba-sass :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom