A couple wetsuits, gloves, etc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

j1j2j38

Contributor
Reaction score
Men's neosport 3/2 mm full wetsuit, size s. Used around 20 times. A couple pretty minor pilling spots on the butt. Still holds warmth well and overall in very good condition. I just get cold easily so even in 80+ degree water I never use this and always use my 5mm. Around $90 new so I'll let it go for $55 shipped 48 US.

2 brand new Diverite zipper bellows pocket with daisy chain. These have never been in the water. Retail for $34 each, so I'll let them both go for $50 shipped or make me an offer. These are the kind with a webbing loop so you can slide them through a 2" webbing waist belt or a thin cumberbund. (So these are not the glue on kind).

5mm aeris xxs manta boots. Used I would say < 10 times. $20 shipped.

Still available from other threads: 7mm farmer jane women's neosport wetsuit, size 8. $70 shipped.

Henderson hyperstretch 7mm gloves. I have prices listed in the other thread, but make offers on either, I just want to get rid of them now. $22 shipped.

Attachments

• photowetsuit.jpeg
    photowetsuit.jpeg
    163.1 KB · Views: 71
Offers? I'm willing to negotiate on everything. Also, I have a women's size 6, 3mm neosport shorty. About 8 dives. $30.

Pockets sold, everything else still available. All the wetsuits are in good to almost new condition, but I can send more pictures if you want to see closeups or any more info. The gloves have only been used once.

Men's neosport 3/2, size s price drop to $40. Boots and gloves make offers, just need to make it worth my while to go to the post office and ship.

What size are the gloves?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom