9 Essential Questions to ask before getting scuba certified

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jagfish

The man behind the fish
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
9 Essential Questions to ask before getting scuba certified
We hooked up with a friend of the channel, Tammy, who has not begun her scuba license training yet. These are 9 question areas Tammy wanted to ask about before getting certified (See vid description). This is a great view for those interested in diving, or those who want to dive Tammy some encouragement/advice. If you have any other advice for Tammy, please write a comment.

I don't have any students that look like Tammy, not even close. I feel that I am missing out, where can I get students like her?

I am sure that buoyancy control is going to be a big learning issue. And buddies aren't going to be an issue, I am sure that there will be many wanting to take a course with her.

I don't have any students that look like Tammy, not even close. I feel that I am missing out, where can I get students like her?

I am sure that buoyancy control is going to be a big learning issue. And buddies aren't going to be an issue, I am sure that there will be many wanting to take a course with her.

Maybe you need a YouTube Channel SCUBA class to attract the "Tammy's" of the underwater world?

There doesn't seem to be any shortage of "Tammy's" on any SCUBA YouTube video I've seen. Just sayin'.

Maybe you need a YouTube Channel SCUBA class to attract the Tammy's of the underwater world?

There doesn't seem to be any shortage of Tammy's on any SCUBA YouTube video I've seen. Just sayin'.

Or perhaps I sign up for the class with Tammy?

Or perhaps I sign up for the class with Tammy?

Looks like she'd be worth the trip. What else was on the video? That's the trouble with these YouTube SCUBA videos, often the only thing one remembers is Tammy!

Looks like she'd be worth the trip. What else was on the video? That's the trouble with these YouTube SCUBA videos, often the only thing one remembers is Tammy!

The whole discussion was with Tammy. I tried to watch most of it and run it on faster speed but didn't finish it all, it was 44 minutes I think. Most of it was your typical pre course questions and concerns.

The whole discussion was with Tammy. I tried to watch most of it and run it on faster speed but didn't finish it all, it was 44 minutes I think. Most of it was your typical pre course questions and concerns.

Think I'll watch it. Might get me to forget about my dog for 40 min.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom