$8k budget. Where would you go?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry, its just I encounter divers abroad who think they're amazing divers (in piss easy conditions, no current, gin clear vis, very bright, no entanglement hazards etc) and act like their area of water is the best in the world, and they are so close minded that they won't try other equally amazing if not better places because of this.

They basically have their head stuck up their ass and can't even contemplate cold water having amazing diving. It's inconceivable that their passion is closed off to one area of diving. I guess it's their loss.

Not necessarily. I was a cold water diver but there's no interest in wrecks in me. In fact, they make me sad to see humans junk on the bottom. Like climbing a mountain and seeing a plane wreck

Sorry, its just I encounter divers abroad who think they're amazing divers (in piss easy conditions, no current, gin clear vis, very bright, no entanglement hazards etc) and act like their area of water is the best in the world, and they are so close minded that they won't try other equally amazing if not better places because of this.

They basically have their head stuck up their ass and can't even contemplate cold water having amazing diving. It's inconceivable that their passion is closed off to one area of diving. I guess it's their loss.
Oh I know I'm a ****** diver, but I enjoy cold water diving. The female wants warm for this trip though.

Back
Top Bottom