Closed 80mm kubi glove system

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Haaginheimer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
For sale: An 80mm kubi glove system

Includes the original over the cuff system for installation over existing drysuit cuffs

Also includes a brand new (non used) permanent install system to have permanently mounted on your drysuit

System has been used about 3 years in freshwater dives, I am missing one cuff side aluminum ring for about a year but it does not affect functionality or use of the gloves at all

Does not include a set of gloves either liners or waterproof gloves - but all the rings orings and the original kubi pouch are included. Normal retail for just the cuff attach is 259 usd and the cuff attach is another 150

Selling for $150 USD which includes shipping within the USA. If international I ca work something out.

Attachments

• 20220808_052206.jpg
    20220808_052206.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 79
Does this also include the glove side rings or suit side only?

So let me get the details right …
You are selling 2 sets
1st standard range complete set
2nd fitted system cuff and glove side without gloves and inner liners.
Is that correct?
What ring is missing?

Yes. A complete standard set and then the fitted cuffs

The over ring for the glove side is missing (1 of them) it does not affect functionality at all. I actually did not use either of them as at depth the system scrunched down and they would be a little loose at times.

I have a set of 10.5 alpha tec rubber gloves I will add to this still no liners. You can use any inner glove, I used a set of heated santis in winter or cold water. In summer I wound up not using the gloves when the water was warmer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom