8/1 Scubatyme in Pompano on Atlantic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeJacobs

Reaction score
I'm diving with a group of folks I haven't met yet but am looking forward to it. We have about 9 divers, so we're pretty much taking over the boat and Gary will go wherever we wish. I'm thinking the Keys lol. This is Sunday morning, 7:30 show and Gary's phone number is still... 954-786-0909!

Nice diving Sunday morning! It seems like 'tis the season for afternoons of wind and surf and we certainly hit both (and RAIN) 0n the way in but the dives were great - Tracy and shark-something reef... I think they make those reef names up on the fly lol.

Anyway, maybe John & his merry band of IT folks from CitiBank South America will join us on a few scubaboard trips now... I'd certainly dive with any of them again!

i dove with south florida dive headquarters sat & sun believe their out of the same location. supposed to do wrecks sat. but current was to bad so we did reefs and did the wrecks sun. and yes we also got rained but not a bad trip

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom