6cf Argon Bottle- Complete Set Up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MissyP

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
For sale--- Luxfer brushed Aluminum (3000psi), comes with a 200 BAR valve, first stage + drysuit hose, button pressure gauge in HP port, Deep Outdoors black pony bag mount (brand new in bag). Tank still good on Hydro- 1st (new) stamp is 9/06. Needs current viz sticker. Set up looks brand new, except for owner's 1st name written on it (can be removed I'm sure) :blinking: $195.

DSC05298.jpgDSC05302.jpg

email missyp714@aol.com

Fyi, getting out of tech diving. Will be listing my set of LP85 doubles (Luxfer), Highland bands, Thermo manifold 230 bar, the regs for the doubles (both are Aqualung Legends in excellent condition, DIN, 1 w/ long hose, 1 standard w/ TDL gauge & their carrying case), 1 Luxfer 40 stage used for 50% & 1 40- Luxfer- dedicated for O2, with an Aqualung Calypso O2 dedicated reg, an Apex WTX4 wing- excellent condition. And a Pinnacle Fusion ladies 7mm wetsuit, Medium Tall- brand new w tags on. Also a set of large Rocket fins. Email or PM for prices.

Last edited:
I'm interested in the doubles and maybe one Al40 & Argon - PM sent ;-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom