Wanted 6cf aluminum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cyborg Pirate

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
looking for a drysuit inflation 6cf tank. New tanks are over priced. Looking for one someone doesn’t need or want anymore. Thank you.

In hydro and DIN valve? Sold

Not in hydro, has H2Odyssey valve/1st stage/2nd stage. Just the bottle for $30 + shipping.

Thank you for the offer. But after shipping, new DIN valve, and hydro. It’s more then a brand new one with everything. Thank you

I recently picked up a used 13cf for $25. Out of hydro and only a yoke valve. I'm hoping it will clean up and pass hydro. It was local as well. So deals do exist. The trouble is the harder you look for them, the harder they are to get. I was looking for a 6, but for the price I'll give the 13 a try. (No, I'm not selling it.)

When all done, it might be a little cheaper then buying one new, with the right valve in it in the first place and hydro ready to go. But like my hunt for an AL40, I need another one. If I don't find the right one soon I'll just buy one new. Finding that special cylinder, configured just the way you want it, at the right price. Sometimes new is what you have to do.

yeah I am thinking new is gonna be the best bet. I am hoping for Black Friday or Cyber Monday sale too. If not.... Well its leisure pro. with my military discount its 99 shipped with all the right equip

Back
Top Bottom