Wanted 6000 PSI AIR CYLINDER/CYLINDERS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How much are you looking to pay?

I have one that has an inert gas fitting for the valve ( I think that is the correct term). It's 4500 psi. It had argon in it but I never use it any more. It's a T cylinder

I have one that has an inert gas fitting for the valve ( I think that is the correct term). It's 4500 psi. It had argon in it but I never use it any more. It's a T cylinder
Thanks, but i am needing 6000 psi.

Thanks, but i am needing 6000 psi.
If I were doing this, I would go to my local (or Seattle) hydro facility and see if they have any. I used to buy them on the Scuba market and then I discovered Western in Houston. They were peddling brand new hydro and clean 4500's for about $200 no valve.

Prices seem to have risen since then....

If I were doing this, I would go to my local (or Seattle) hydro facility and see if they have any. I used to buy them on the Scuba market and then I discovered Western in Houston. They were peddling brand new hydro and clean 4500's for about $200 no valve.

Prices seem to have risen since then....
Thanks I appreciated that information

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom