6-17-08 Utila Pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Larry C

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Sorry about the lesser quality on the rest of the pictures. My sync cord failed the night before, so I had to switch over to slave, with no fiberoptic cord. Sometimes they fired, sometimes they didn't, and wildly inconsistent. Knew I should have brought my single cord along just in case! Of course, the next day when I jumped in with camera for the Whale shark swim, one of my strobes flooded the battery compartment as well. Alcohol fixed it temporarily, but it flooded again on the last day. Sync cord $200, ChaChing! Rebuild strobe $200 ChaChing! Do any registers go ChaChing any more? The wonders of RAW and Photoshop helped, but bringing back underexposed pictures makes them kind of grainy and loses some detail. Oh well.

From Maze East

Trumpet Fish
P6170069-01sm.jpg

Spotted Moray
P6170059-01cropsm.jpg

Gray Angel
P6170056-01cropsm.jpg

P6170052-01sm.jpg

From Jack Neal Point

Fairy Basslet
P6170003-01sm.jpg

P6170007-01cropsm.jpg

Nassau Grouper
P6170020-01sm.jpg

P6170028-01sm.jpg

From Labyrinth

P6170034-01sm.jpg

P6170033-01sm.jpg

"Lesser quality"???? Rethink that. These are terrific, I particularly like the first three. That is a CLASSIC spotted moray image. Really enjoyed these Larry. ++Ken++

Nice pics - love the trumpet fish.

Back
Top Bottom