6/12/2008 check in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I am down 8 pounds in just the last two weeks. I have 4 days with 30 minutes each day of personal training. I follow that up with 30 minutes of cardio. I do Yoga for an hour on Fridays to get my muscles all stretched back out. I am trying to do soem sort of physical activity on the weekend. This week I scuba dive and will spend about 2 hours walking dogs at the local animal shelter ( in 100 degree heat..OUCH)! I am feeling really good and the initial soreness in my arms and legs is gone. As an added bonus ENDORPHINS ROCK!!!!!!!!! :bang:

I will try and keep better track of this forum and I can takeover starting the weigh-in posts I don't mind bragging on myself at all. Really. I don't get out much so this is my only outlet :) !

Well I am down 8 pounds in just the last two weeks. I have 4 days with 30 minutes each day of personal training. I follow that up with 30 minutes of cardio. I do Yoga for an hour on Fridays to get my muscles all stretched back out. I am trying to do soem sort of physical activity on the weekend. This week I scuba dive and will spend about 2 hours walking dogs at the local animal shelter ( in 100 degree heat..OUCH)! I am feeling really good and the initial soreness in my arms and legs is gone. As an added bonus ENDORPHINS ROCK!!!!!!!!! :bang:

Way to go!!!! Keep up the good work! :balloon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom