5th Annual Sheepshead Shootout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrfish87

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
The Helldivers 5th Annual Sheepshead Shootout will be this weekend on Sunday the 28th at the Williams Boat Launch. It is a one day cash payout tournament. For all the information go to the website at www.helldivers.org. See ya'll there.

Robbie

mrfish87:
The Helldivers 5th Annual Sheepshead Shootout will be this weekend on Sunday the 28th at the Williams Boat Launch. It is a one day cash payout tournament. For all the information go to the website at www.helldivers.org. See ya'll there.

Robbie

A group of divers from the Shreveport area are looking to setup some spearfishing rig dives for next summer. Where would be a good place to start?

Thanks,

Stan

I went out of Venice last May to dive the rigs with Troy Wetzel's boat - great time :)

Shootout rescheduled to 18 Sep 05. Troy runs a great operation and he will put you on the fish. If you schedule early enough you can come down for some of the rodeo's. Dates will be announced soon, but I know the Aqua Aces Rodeo will be the weekend of the 20th of May 2006 and the Helldivers Rodeo will be the first weekend of June...I beleive, but do not accept as fact, that LSI will have spearing again compliments of the Frogmen Club on Memorial Weekend. Stay safe during the storm.

Goodluck over there, looks like you guys are in the middle of the prediction area. I'm scheduled to be in NO Mon-Wed, but I'm sure they're gonna find me something else to do now :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom