5mm Henderson H2 Full Wetsuit Ladies 6 - $325.00

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

L2485B

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Worn once in pool - punctured ear drum - can't dive anymore... The 5mm Henderson H2 Full Wetsuit offers the same 250% stretch as with the original Hyperstretch but with a revolutionary interior and exterior fabric laminate called Aquasilk. This exclusive combination of rubber and fabric provides the same great stretch which made traditional Hyperstretch so popular, but with a bit more compression to keep the suit from ballooning. Ballooning, caused by excessive stretch, may allow cold water entry during initial surface entries. With the Exclusive Aquasilk advancement in synthetic fabric technology allows the 5mm Henderson H2 Full Wetsuit to provide the pill resistant and rugged durability required for the dive environment with an ultra soft and supple "hand" found traditionally in natural fabrics. Water Entry Control System: Henderson's new proprietary system is designed to deliver unequaled comfort while maintaining maximum warmth. The water entry control system is built into all Henderson H2 Full Wetsuits.

The 5mm Henderson H2 Full Wetsuit is made of ultra soft extended memory foam rubber with Titanium lining Built to exceed your expectations and imagination. Incorporating over 45 years of patterning and craftsmanship experience, featuring the latest advances in neoprene and fabric technology and put simply it is the best, most comfortable and technically advanced wetsuit material available anywhere.

You deserve the very best in wetsuit technology, performance and comfort. And the 5mm Henderson H2 Full Wetsuit delivers just that!

The system combines an Integrated spine and lumbar pad with a self sealing zipper panel and key pocket
Reliable and proven YKK zipper with corrosion resistant slider is covered by a lifetime warranty.
Adjustable collar with rolled skin seal
The 5mm Henderson H2 Full Wetsuit offers rolled skin wrist seals and leg seals.
New Exclusive zipper less and adjustable leg gussets makes entry and exit a breeze

Call 931-363-5098 or Email at L2485B@hughes.net. Also have Atomic B2 Regulator ($525) and Zeagle Zena size XS BCD $375.00 -both used once in pool.

Hi,
I just saw your post for your Henderson H2 women's wetsuit and am quite interested but figured I'd check to see if you had sold it as the post is from last year.

I have a size 6 3mm and just tend to get a bit cold on some dives so would really like to get something a bit warmer.

thanks
Alexandra

Hi,
I just saw your post for your Henderson H2 women's wetsuit and am quite interested but figured I'd check to see if you had sold it as the post is from last year.

I have a size 6 3mm and just tend to get a bit cold on some dives so would really like to get something a bit warmer.

thanks
Alexandra

Thanks for your interest. I did sell the wetsuit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom