$525 Discount for Komodo Dancer - 11 March 2017

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Carol202

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi. I am looking for three divers that want to join us for a group discount. I am not a dive travel company or tour operator, or even a group leader. I just like to get a group discount for my friends and me when possible.

We currently have 5 experienced and fun divers planning to do the Komodo Dancer on 11 March 2017. This is a 10 night trip that normally costs between $4250 and and $4650 depending on your cabin choice. If we get 8 divers, each diver will get a $525 discount in addition to any other discounts they are entitled to such as Military, Teacher, Pilot, Flight Attendant, over 65, Student, or other trips within 12 months.

This trip begins in Komodo and ends in Bali, meaning you only have to do one local flight. The trip info is here: Aggressor Fleet and Dancer Fleet - Luxury LiveAboard Diving

You may respond to this thread, or send me an email at ccox"at"mchsi"dot"com. A small deposit to Aggressor will hold your spot. This is only good for the first three divers to sign up.

Thanks,
Carol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom