5 Free Vyper Boots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cool_hardware52

Contributor
Reaction score
One free Bungee boot for the first five to PM me with a mailing address, sorry only good in North America

DeepSeaSupply announces a new product: Suunto Vyper/ Vytec Dive Computer Mount. Available for immediate shipment.

This new boot is similar to our popular boots for the Uwatec Digital Bottom Timer and Suunto SK7 Compass as seen here http://www.deepseasupply.com/page19.html

A replacement “boot” or Mount for the Popular Suunto Vyper/ Vytec Dive Computer. Long the favorite of serious divers, the Vyper/ Vytec Dive Computer, but the factory boot and wrist strap is not a favorite, hard to don.

Our replacement mount securely retains the computer with an easy snap in fit. Low profile and designed to accept 3/16 diameter Bungee Cord. Bungee Cord mounted gauges are far easier to don than Buckled straps, and are depth compensating.

Simple, secure, snap in installation, tough elastomeric material, remains flexible at low temperatures.

Several different bungee lacing methods are possible,one continuous piece, Two separate loops, etc. The photos show only one of many.

Vyper Boot Pics

I'm going to be out diving for a few days, so I might be a little behind anwsering the PM's

Regards,

Tobin

its mine
pm sent

will it fit a suunto gekko. there dive computers are the same style bodys am i correct.

chris02zr2:
its mine
pm sent

will it fit a suunto gekko. there dive computers are the same style bodys am i correct.

I'm pretty sure it does, but I don't have a gekko to check for sure. If you have one please let me know if it does.

Thanks,

Tobin

Damn it, late as always! Hey if it dosent fit on the Gecko let me have it!

Is that the data cable in the top right picture? I don't own a Suunto so I wouldn't know. I just wondering since I didn't read anything in the product description saying there was a slot for it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom