5 days in moalboal but no pescador island.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brianto

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
just spent 5 days in moalboal, should have been 7 but thanks to ridiculous delays from finnair it got cut to 5, weather was so bad could not get a trip to pescador island, only dived the near reefs, anyway i have now moved onto dumaguete and hopefully gonna dive apo island tomorrow, the dive centre is gonna contact me by 8pm to let me know if the trip is on, it would be a real double whammy if i missed pescador and apo, never dived either, are they as good as they say ? have i missed a life changing experience not diving pescador ? but i will be back again, so all is not lost...

the trip is on but 3800 peso for me and 500 peso to take my girlfriend along for the ride, ouch, and we gotta take our own lunch too, ouch.

yes!I'm there too...
the whole week sucks. it supposed to be dry season now..

but we went to pescador today and did 2 dives this morning.
a little disappointed I have to say cuz the viz was not so good.
Anyway the sun came out I believe tomorrow will be fine..
gonna do my last dive tomorrow morning.

Ill be there in 2 weeks.
Are the sardines still around?

yes.....
I missed it
but many people saw the sardine run both @ pescador and another point this morning
and the weather is getting better
so you will have a good time :)

did 3 dives at apo island today, wish i had not bothered, should have stayed in moalboal, heading to siqiujor in a couple of days, again i have never been there, can't wait....

Apo island used to be my fav dive site with the huge 4foot wrasse 3-5 turtles per dive, schools of jackfish, beautiful soft corals, many small fish, large snappers and travelly, big makerel, plus the usual suspects. You didnt see any of those?
Siquijor diving is more macro than anything but it should be fun. You could also dive liloan(macro) and sumilon island from duma.

Back
Top Bottom