5/17 Maui pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Palauea Beach
1.jpg

Hawaiian Hogfish (juvenile)
2.jpg

Green Sea Turtle
3.jpg

I feel so sorry for you, having to endure such harsh conditions to dive in. While us northern folks get to enjoy 40 degree water almost year round, 10' visibility and the odd fish to look at.....how do you do it? I think we should trade for a while, what do you say?

I agree, it must be tuff..........

Thanks for sharing again.

That Kayak is loaded! How many times do you have to walk back and forth till you have it all out of your truck??

Great pictures as always, good to see you're gettin' in the water :wink:

justleesa:
That Kayak is loaded! How many times do you have to walk back and forth till you have it all out of your truck??

Great pictures as always, good to see you're gettin' in the water :wink:

Two trips. One trip to carry the tank and weight belt and one more to drag the kayak on the sand with everything else on it.
Geeeesh, I am getting too old to drag that thing around on the sand. My kayak wheels don't work in soft sand and even if they did the area is full of Keawe trees and that translates to flat tires.

try getting ..... (uh, I don't know the word, but it's what tanks use instead of ordinary wheels - but get the rubber ones) .....

if you can't buy it, you can probably build it...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom