4th Element Halo 3D - SHIPPING

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
That's right....a lot of you have been waiting for this innovative undergarment to come in.

Tired of getting cold? This new Undergarment by Fourth Element gives you the comfort and flexibility of a lightweight undergarment, and the warmth of the heaviest. HOW? Well, it keeps a layer of air around your entire body with the non-compressible panels.

Read more here:
http://www.diverightinscuba.com/cata...lo-p-3096.html

Get these while the price is still low. There has been a price increase on the next batch due to rising manufacturing costs. The price is going up to $549!! The $450 price online is only good for those we have in stock.

Is the Halo 3D similar protection to their Arctic but without the bulk?

Warmer than the Arctic....The warmth is along the lines of the Sub Xero. There is a little less bulk than the Arctic due to the Xerotherm Material.

tall sizes would be nice some day.... (36" inseam, 38" sleeve, and I'm 6'7" tall)

FYI for those that are on the fence, my GUE instructor demoed one of these and loved it so much he got one for himself. It's my next purchase. I also got to see and feel one at the Long Beach scuba show as well as talk to the designer of it. It's a keeper guys. Thanks Mike for offering this deal.

Ive been able to try one on and its nice, but I have heard some reports from (some not all) friends that have been having a hard time reaching their valves when wearing the undergarment, so just be aware of that and make sure to check that you can.

Thanks for keeping everyone posted Mike, you run a great operation for sure!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom