Info 4K HDR Video "Komodo-Flores-Alor | Indonesia | Epic Diving Odyssey"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Laval

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This 4K HDR video captures the magic of our September-October 2023 two-week journey through the diverse underwater worlds of Komodo, Flores, and Alor. Embark on an adventure aboard the luxurious liveaboard, The Seven Seas, and discover the incredible marine biodiversity and vibrant coral reefs. Join us as we dive into crystal-clear waters, explore remote islands, and create lasting memories with the exceptional crew. This is a diving experience like no other!

If you enjoyed the video please LIKE it and leave a comment. Make sure you SUBSCRIBE for more exciting travel videos.

My Underwater Video Equipment:
Main Camera:
Sony Professional Camcorder PXW-Z90
Housing: Gates AX700 / Z90 with Gates GP34A Wide Angle Port and internal UR Pro Red Filter
Video Lights for Wide Angle:
Keldan Video 8X 11000 Lumen, CRI 92 (5400K) Keldan Ambient Filter M1 (10-20m) for 4X/8X
Video Lights for Macro:
Backscatter MW 4300
Macro Diopters:
Saga +10, Saga +5 and INON +6 UCL-165LD
Secondary Cameras: GoPro11 and iPhone 13 Max Pro (land only)
Main Camera Settings:
4K, 30 FPS
Picture Profile: PP10 (HLG)
Gamma: HLG2 Color Mode: BT2020
Drone: DJI Mavic 3 Pro

So you saw a couple things. Kidding. This is absolutely incredible work! Drone footage is great too. And I completely appreciate the amount of editing that went into this. Inspiring.

Liked and subscribed.

If you are looking for feedback, the only thing I notice is the surface iphone shots can be a little jarring with their sharpness, DOF, and color profile after being immersed in the perfection of the rest of the images (I say this as someone who runs into the same problem when I'm too busy to use my A7siii and end up using the iPhone and then regret it).

So you saw a couple things. Kidding. This is absolutely incredible work! Drone footage is great too. And I completely appreciate the amount of editing that went into this. Inspiring.

Liked and subscribed.

If you are looking for feedback, the only thing I notice is the surface iphone shots can be a little jarring with their sharpness, DOF, and color profile after being immersed in the perfection of the rest of the images (I say this as someone who runs into the same problem when I'm too busy to use my A7siii and end up using the iPhone and then regret it).
Thank you for your kind comments and valuable feedback, DrWilliam. I will keep your feedback about iPhone footage in making my future videos. Thanks for subscribing as well!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom