4E (Double Wide) Boots and Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, the Scubapro go-fin, boot fit in XL fits my size 15 2E feet. A little sloppy with 2mm boots but still doable, anyway, I ordered a pair of Mares 3mm boots- should be perfect.

FWIW, I've found fins fit my 4E feet fine (full and open heel), it's finding boots that I struggle as my feet are always squished in those. I'd be very interested if you find some boots that fit 4E feet - I live in NZ and there aren't many to try here.

In saying that, I've only had a pair of Marex X-Stream open heel with 3mm booties and full foot Quattros. I have been renting gear for years before those though, so not sure what boots & fins those outfits rented.

The widest pair of fins I've ever seen and used are Force Fins Pro 3XL : they are designed for large feet shod in combat boots, so it should do the trick. There's a size chart here which might help. Best of luck and congratulations for meeting Mr. Right :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom