47 Meters Down: The Next Chapter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oh no....now i have to waste more time watching this one too...sheesh.

Great! So now, not only will an aluminum 80 last forever at 47 meters, Great Whites will become bottom feeders. They take the suspension of disbelief to an all-new level.

Oh God No!!! I tried three times to watch 47 Meters down and could not get through it. It was just so over the top unbelievable.

Great! So now, not only will an aluminum 80 last forever at 47 meters, Great Whites will become bottom feeders. They take the suspension of disbelief to an all-new level.
Not only that but we can put brand new divers in full face masks with no included methods of equalization and no one will make extremely fast uncontrolled descents and feel any pain. I watched that movie for the sole purposes of comedic relief. And I couldn't even find any of it laughable.

I have the first one in my queue on Netflix. Been there for a while, but haven't watched it yet. I keep thinking I will but I dread the absurdity that I've heard and read about being in the movie.

Oh, well. When I have an hour and a half with nothing better to do...

It's a great way to exercise your neck muscles. You'll be shaking your head in disbelief the entire time.

I have the first one in my queue on Netflix. Been there for a while, but haven't watched it yet. I keep thinking I will but I dread the absurdity that I've heard and read about being in the movie.

Oh, well. When I have an hour and a half with nothing better to do...
Yeah it's in mine, too. And I'll admit I put it there after having seen it once. You know....in case I get really bored one night and can't find anything better to watch. It's funny, though. My wife dives, too, but she's not as deep (pun intended) into it as I am and even she thought it was a ridiculous movie. I told her there's now a part 2 and I got the eyeroll....

Back
Top Bottom