40M Underwater Camera Case for Sony NEX-5 -16mm F2.8 Lens - $100 including shipping

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nutsmagoo

Registered
Reaction score
This underwater housing has been used twice by me and works great. It is designed for the SONY NEX 5 camera. You have complete control of all the buttons with the NEX 5 camera. I have the I have the NEX 5N camera which fits in the housing but a couple of the buttons don't work (specifically the video record button and the playback button do not work with this case with the 5n, however all of the other controls work fine). The case works perfectly is in brand new condition and is rated to 40m. Why spend $1000 to $2000 for a housing for your sony camera when you can get this one for $100! I'm selling it to get the 5N version of the housing.

I will pay for shipping in the US.

case-1.jpg

---------- Post added April 27th, 2012 at 05:05 PM ----------

by the way, here is the link to the NEX-5N housing that I am going to get. The housing for the NEX-5 is exactly the same except for the location of the video record and playback buttons.

NB Housing for Sony NEX-5N with 16mm Pancake Lens

Back
Top Bottom