For Sale 4.33" N85 F.I.T.glass port + Oly 8mm fisheye lens + extension + focus ring | for m4/3 WideAngle/CFWA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
F.I.T. 4.33'' Optical GLASS Dome Port for Nauticam/Sea&Sea DSLR Housing - full analogue of Nauticam Acrylic Fisheye dome port SKU # 36132, but only material - optical glass with a multilayer coating

Price 319 US$

Model : PO-43GPNaDSLR;
Brand : F.I.T.
Original price 600 US$
NB: NAUTICAM doesn't make glass port this size

comatible with the lens
- Olympus m.Zuiko pro 8 mm f/1.8 fisheye
- Olympus m.Zuiko 12 mm f/2.0
- Panasonic Lumix 8 mm f/3.5 fisheye
- Panasonic X-Vario PZ 14-42 mm with Fisheye Conversion Lens

Olympus m.Zuiko pro 8 mm f/1.8 fisheye = 549 US$

Nauticam N85 extension ring 20 SKU # 36620 = 119 US$ (original price 210)

DIY focus-ring for Olympus fisheye 8 mm f/1.8 = 69 US$

IF YOU BUY full kit (Port + Extension + Lens + Focus Ring) = FREE SHIPPING

This is a great kit for shooting wide-angle as well as CFWA

Glass perfect condition, no one scratch
Olympus lens is in perfect condition

more photos here https://u.to/WjBKFw

Payment : PayPal or bank transfer; Bayer pay shipping (expedited 45 US$, Economy 25 US$)

Hi there,
I’m interested in the FIT 4.33 glass Dome port and Olympus m.Zuiko pro 8 mm f/1.8 fisheye.
I’m using a Nauticam housing so I guess I’ll need the N85extension ring?
May I ask what the focus-ring does?
Sorry. I’m a newbie in wide angle.

Thanks.

Tina

Hi there,
I’m interested in the FIT 4.33 glass Dome port and Olympus m.Zuiko pro 8 mm f/1.8 fisheye.
I’m using a Nauticam housing so I guess I’ll need the N85extension ring?
May I ask what the focus-ring does?
Sorry. I’m a newbie in wide angle.

Thanks.

Tina

Hi Tina!

I'll be very glad to tell you all about this setup!

Firstly, YES, in order to use this lens/dome port with Nauticam housing you'll need a 20 mm extension ring and I also sell it in the kit. Focus ring allows you to control focus in Manual mode (M mode). This is necessary, for example, when you are trying to shoot a diver behind a dense coral thickets. Autofocus will always focus your camera on corals and not on a diver behind corals. The same thing with a smaller objects - for example, a tiny crab among algae. This does not happen every day, so the purchase of Nauticam original focus ring (US$ 210) in my opinion is not justified. I hand made this focus ring using focus ring for another lens and it works well with N85 Nauticam housing.

Due to the small size of the dome, this kit allows you to shoot not only large objects but also small underwater inhabitants (such as nudibranches or seahorses) since the lens can easily focus on the object that touches the glass dome. This is the best fish-eye lens for the micro 4/3 system. You can see a lot of shot using this lens in my instagram @uw.art. Some photos won awards at prestigious photo contests.

My whats app +79031313355 / andrey.v.savin@gmail.com

Back
Top Bottom