Wanted 3XL-4XL Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Xhris

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Looking for a drysuit - just need it for the local quarry so I am looking used.

I am 6ft 1, about 275lbs, 52" Chest, 44" waist, Size 15 shoes..

If anyone happens to have a setup.. Would be fantastic.

Good luck with that.. I am very close to those dimensions but with size 13 feet. Finding a decent used suit to fit me has been futile. Almost any used suit will need at least new seals or something and few nice used ones sell for less than $750.

I did get a newish dui suit that "almost" fits... but I really need to slim down 15-20lbs to make it comfy.

If I don't magically drop the weight before the summers over! I plan to order a sealskin nova. They get great reviews and are all custom cut suits for less than half what the dui suits go for.

I will say this.. Gamble scuba seems to be the go to guy for suit repairs and mods around her and his quoted prices were far better than I was expecting. But I think he has a strong bias towards some brands. I.e.: DUI

You guys need to try out www.WetWear.com Custom built suits at an economical off the rack price. I love mine.

I have looked at their site before. Do they make drysuits too?
My bad... I just realized that this was about a drysuit and not a wetsuit. :D :D :D Carry on!

in my travels there are very few off the rack suits that would fit........one for sure is the Whites (now Aqualung) fusions as they can fit up to 6'10, 300+ lbs. Now finding the 4XL in a fusion will be a bit tougher and even more so a used one.

Back
Top Bottom