3W & 5W LED's multifunction!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BRIGHTSTAR

Registered
Reaction score
5F, No 43,Ln 3,Sec 1,Zhongzheng E.Rd.,Danshui Dist
2010, which is not only the milestone year of LED technology, but also the Green Revolution flourished in that period, energy saving and environmental protection issues have gradually been valued by human beings all over the world.

Ridding a bike is the most popular habit in this moment. BRIGHTSTAR is launching the all-in-one LED bike light with “No wires, lots of light.” Because they lack wires and awkwardly shaped battery packs, being convenient and easy to mount.

Though the combo isn’t the most powerful or longest-burning(it’s minimum burn time of 4+ hours on maximum power for both), it provides a shocking amount of light considering how compact it is- waterproof, more than enough light and burn time for a fast cross-country ride or race, or a commute rider.

LED-35開發信.jpg

I see they make a bike mount for bike riding , do they make a glove that holds the light for diving, I did ask this question in another thread here yesterday but havnt had a responce. I was told you were coming out with one in about three weeks. If so will you tell me where I can purchase one. THANKS

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom