3rd Annual U/W Dart Tourney - a fundraiser for LLS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheHobster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Someday is Today!!

The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS) in conjunction with Divers Supply Indy iinvites you to participate in the 3rd Annual Underwater Dart Tournament, Sat Nov 8 at noon at Warren Central HS, Indianapolis.

OK, i know, "I've never played darts" you say; most haven't, it's just an excuse to get wet in a pool, and raise money for a worthy cause.

Oh, busy that day? No problem, you can still raise money.It's all about the Benjamins.

Or, I don't have a buddy - well, we'll get you on a team and go win!!

The idea is you sign up a team, 16 max. at Divers Supply Indy, or join an existing team. $20/person helps defray expenses, then you will get a website from LLS to send out requests for sponsorship. On the 8th, we play. It's that simple!!

For all this you get the all important event t-shirt, swag bag of goodies, early sign up prizes as well as other incentives.

So, to recap: we help kick blood cancers' a**; we have fun; we get stuff; and we socialize with other dives. Book it Danno!!

If donating is your thing, go here and give to your hearts content: My Fundraising Page

SOMEDAY IS TODAY!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom