For Sale 3mm and 5mm ladies wetsuits for cheap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jjmochi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all,

So I have gained weight since I first started diving and now have 3 too-small wetsuits sitting around gathering dust in my tiny HK apartment. All have been taken on only 1-2 trip/less than 20 dives. I have bought new wetsuits in larger sizes and don't see myself getting down to my prior weight so am offering them for very cheap for anyone who wants them. If you are in HK/can come pick up and they fit you I will give them to you for free! Otherwise I will offer them at cost of shipping + $50 (for hassle of packing/shipping).

I was a size 00P in US terms, and weighed about 100-105lb when I bought these. I am 5'2". I am now ~110lb and while I can still squeeze into all of them it's too uncomfortable/too much of a pain that I bought new ones.

3mm Henderson Titanium H2 wetsuit in size 2 bought from Leisurepro, wore on 1 trip/for 18 dives in 2018.

5mm Bare Elastek wetsuit in size 6, also bought from Leisurepro and wore for 1 trip/9 dives. This one just doesn't fit me well so not that warm / is very hard to get on, it's too roomy in chest area and too tight in leg area, plus too long. I feel it's better suited for western body types not Asian.

3mm Scubapro Profile wetsuit in XS. This one still fits but is tight and a pain to get into so if anyone has a size S and feel it's too large I would like to exchange. This one's been on 2 trips / ~20 dives.

I finally found the perfect 5mm wetsuit - there is a Japanese brand called Cocoloa and their size M fits me perfectly, plus it's super flexible and easy to get on. It fits so well almost no water gets in and it's almost like a semidry! I am still looking for the perfect 3mm suit as they don't carry 3mms. If anyone is familiar with the brand and know a similar one let me know!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom