Suggestion 33,904.......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Wildcard

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Thats how many miles of coastline are in Alaska and Arizona has it's own forum?:11: Just dosnt seem right:huh: I think it would be very popular. How about it?

The new Alaska Forum will be part of the next server move. It is a great idea and Snowbear has asked for it already.

Awsome! Can't wait. Im sure there will be a lot of folks checking it out, just to see. BTW, Anchorage is getting ready to open it's fourth dive shop!

where is Snowbear? I miss her.

Brian...when are you coming back?

I dove with her two weeks ago. She said she was Scuba Boarded out for a bit. She should be back soon though.
I may end up taking a job I don't realy want for a few weeks in NJ but I want to spend time with K first so I may be back in a couple of days.

Yes,

we moved to LARGER servers within the same provider and they screwed us up completely. We are now moving to a completely new server solution: one that promises to be competent.

NetDoc:
Yes,

we moved to LARGER servers within the same provider and they screwed us up completely. We are now moving to a completely new server solution: one that promises to be competent.

You should just "optimize" your server code so it can run like http://www.humanclock.com/ heh :D

They just had to upgrade their servers also. They migrated from their "Tandy model 100" to an old Atari. (no I'm not kidding. Go check out their servers in the easy to find links on the above URL).

mike_s:
They just had to upgrade their servers also. They migrated from their "Tandy model 100" to an old Atari. (no I'm not kidding. Go check out their servers in the easy to find links on the above URL).
You might not be kidding, but they are :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom