30cf Cylinders without valves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bryan@Vintage Double Hose

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I am trying to locate a pair of 30cf cylinders without valves. Any suggestions?? So far all I can locate is Sherwood in yellow with valves.....I'd prefer plain aluminum or black. Thanks for the help.

You might check in the 'gear for sale' section of this and The Deco Stop forums. Also some of the tech-specific stores and online stores either stock non-yellow 30s and 40s, or periodically order a run of them from Luxfer. Try Google also.

Before I posted my request I did a search of E-bay,Google and did a check of all the usual big name on line suppliers. I was hoping that someone who had purchased them in the past or who was searching as I am would have a name or good link to a supplier. Just to clarify I am looking for 30's only. Thank you

I just noticed the 'no valve' part of your request...the tanks from DiveRiteExpress come with K or DIN valves, but I imagine if you called in your order they would be willing to leave them off, and knock the price back accordingly.

Thanks for the leads! DiveRite said the would knock $10.00 off each for no valve....I think I'll call Marvel and then decide. Thanks for the advice gang! Most appreciated.

It is a good information though. It is annoying to ask the registration to check the price. Did I go to the wrong site? They must be very specialized!
icon_wink.gif

kidspot:
http://www.mar-vel.com carries 30cf tanks both with and without valves - might give them a call.But no mention of color was on their website

Back
Top Bottom