3 Watt LED Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PiranhaDiveMfg

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
Wanted to post this hot deal on a great 3 watt led light! Go to Piranha Dive Manufacturing and go to the monthly specials page to see this light and the specs on it. This light comes in 3 color choices and can be used has a primary or back-up.

By ordering now this light is priced at $49.99 and you are saving $10.00 off a already awesome price. We have it rated at 87 lumens but I can tell you it is much brighter than that.
As always depending on how far you measure the beam at you can claim more or less lumens, but we went with what the factory tests indicated. You will not be disappointed. If you are not happy with the light just contact us and we will take the light back!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me by either email or call our phone line to speak to me about this light.

I look forward in hearing what you think about it.

Cheers
Eric

Hlsooner, Your order was shipped today and should arrive in 3 to 4 days. Thank you for allowing us to serve you. I want to thank everybody for their support for us as we work though our start up mode. I we stated in an earlier posts some errors were made and we are correcting them as quickly as possible. The website has now be updated with a new look to also address the concerns of the SSL lock.

If you have aquestion either good or bad feel free to either call us or email us and we will be glad to answer your concerns.

Cheers
Eric

Ok folks,
I have called and spoke with Tobin yesterday and have offered my Apologies about the picture and the offending hose hats. I will not go into our discussion but rather to say that we have address Tobin's concerns about the hose hats and are now purchasing his product. We feel this is moving in the right step.

We have decided with Tobin's permission that all of our Bc hoses will include a free hose hat with them. As Tobin had noted it is a safety piece of gear and we feel including this with the hose is the right thing to do.

I also wanted to add that we have been working on the site and the SSL lock issue. Our site has been secure but only on the ordering page and that do have some people concerned. You should see the change by today.

We are also fixing the viewing issues on different size screens and that should be also done today.

I wanted everybody to know that your comments either good or bad have been heard and we are addressing them. The site will continue to change over the next week as final updates are completed.

Thank you for your time
Regards
Randy

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

In keeping with the rules of this forum:
Please keep your questions and comments to the specific product offered.
If your post is missing, it crossed the line for being "Off Topic".
If you have any questions about this, please contact me directly.
Thanks

Im curious how you were able to measure more lumens than the manufacturer? I would assume they are measured at the end of the lens. I would also guess that if they could market them as having more they would, as thats a competitive advantage.

Do they just appear to have more, or did they actually have more??

Ours are 87 lumens as stated by the manufacturer. Since I do not have a meter I honestly could not tell you. I will say that our lights are selling and no one has called or complained.

If you purchase one and are not happy with it just call or send an email and we will gladly take it back unless you used it in the water...

The light is very bright and from our point of view this is an awesome back-up light. You can also use a low rider handle with bushing from Manta and it makes a nice hand mount.

I will also tell you and anybody else shipping this weekend for diving gear check our site by tomorrow. We will be offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders Friday thru Tuesday morning on anything you purchase except the old hydro cylinders! So this would be a great time to try one out!

We will be posting later tonight
Randy

By ordering now this light is priced at <B>$49.99<B> and you are saving $10.00 off a already awesome price. We have it rated at 87 lumens but I can tell you it is much brighter than that.

Please clarify.

LED Light 3 Watt
3W High Power LED ( 72 Lumens )
Aluminum Body has Ultra Fine Thread with 3 Piece O-Ring for excellent flood resistant
Burn Time 5-6 Hours
Depth Rating 330 Feet
Dimensions: 5.1" Overall Length x 1.3" Diameter
4 x 1.5 V (AAA) Batteries

Sale price for $49.99. Then take a $10 off. Equal $39.99 out the door and shipping is free.

If so I will take one.

Hey Eric,

Nice looking lights, and I'm thinking about buying one (or two) but I only see the $69 ones ... guess I'm a little confused - any clarification possible?

Aloha, Tim

I received two of these lights the other day. Took them diving yesterday to 150'. No problems.

Lights are solid metal construction, double o-ring sealed, nice hole on the end to attach a lanyard. Take 3 AA batteries. I have no light meter, but in comparison testing, the tight white beam from the light was the equal or better of my Princeton Tec Shockwave II, which is a 4 C cell light.

Last Chance to get the Memorial Day Sale.. FREE Shipping ends Tuesday May 27th at 5:00 pm

Our Mini Deep Star $10.00 OFF our regular price ($69.99) ends Friday May 30th

Limited silver left

Cheers
Eric

Back
Top Bottom