Sold! 2x Shearwater Teric's with Swift Transmitters

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

staggsSevin

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Still going through and getting rid of some gear. I have 2x Shearwater Terics with swift transmitters available, these were purchased in Jan 2022. The one with the pink dive band had 89 dives, and the one with the black band had 139 dives on it.

They have both been reset back to factory, both just got back from Divetronix to get serviced and while there they replaced the batteries (we never had any battery issues) and did the rest of the maintenance. The pink one had an issue with connecting to the swift on our last trip so Divetronix replaced the board on it as well. My wife wanted to move to a "smaller" watch so we purchase Garmin MK3i's....and a 43mm one for her. I loved these watches but I wanted to keep the same computer as my wife.

Each set comes with all the original stuff as seen - extra screen protectors, each one comes with a spare band that was never used - basically same stuff as you buy as new but extra bands and few extra screen protectors. The black one does not have a screen protector currently installed but there is 3 that will go with it to install. The pink one has a screen protector installed but you may want to redo it to get rid of one of the bubbles (you don't see it while diving and my wife didn't wear the watch unless she was diving since she said it was to big).

Each set is $850 shipped to the lower 48 states.

I accept paypal f/f or normal with 3% added. You'll get everything you see in the set that you pick. I will be listing these on ebay in a week or two if they do not sell here, as I have listed a lot of my other stuff there already. Let me know if you have any questions.

tericblack1-2.jpgtericblack2-2.jpgtericblack3-2.jpgtericpink1-2.jpgtericpink2-2.jpg

I'd like to take the pink one - but I rarely post and it won't let me DM first - can you DM me?

The setup with the pink band is spoken for, only the setup with the black and blue band is left.

All sold

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom