Closed 2x ScubaPro Nova 720R (*NOT* Wide) rechargeable lights + batteries

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

datth

Contributor
Reaction score
San Francisco Bay Area & Northern Virginia
# of dives
200 - 499
I got these as backup lights on my backplate and harness rig, so they barely got any use at all. They work very well, are super bright at 720 lumens each with a very penetrating *narrow* beam, have a durable stainless steel case rated for 300 m (1,000 ft), and run over 2.5 hrs on high mode each on 18650 *rechargeable* lithium-ion batteries. I use Sanyo 3,500 mah cells, which is one of the best 18650 battery cells you can buy, and this simple but very good charger from Xtar.

They're so bright that I've taken both of them on trips as my primary light before with my own 3D-printed goodman handle. One of them is enough as primary but you can turn on both of them and produce over 1,400 lumens. It has two modes as shown in the 4th picture: low power 50%, high power 100%. They've got helium escape valves on them at the bottom too, but not sure when you'd ever need that unless you enter a decompression chamber or do saturation diving... :rofl3:

I'll include the goodman handle and the batteries also with this kit. Selling because I've got wayyyy too many lights and I got a Focus 2.0 recently.

$200 OBO total. Shipping from Northern Virginia or you can pick up locally.

Attachments

• IMG_0849.JPG
    IMG_0849.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0828.JPG
    IMG_0828.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0799.JPG
    IMG_0799.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0798.JPG
    IMG_0798.JPG