For Sale 2x New Suunto Cobra2 $150

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Luke Brickman

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have 2 new (used on one dive) Suunto Cobra2 dive computers for sale. I'm asking $150 each but if you think thats above average market price let me know. Shipping from Dallas, TX. Shouldn't be anything more than 15-20 bucks. Comes with all original packaging.

Cheers!

B0A887B.jpg

Hi - is this with the quick disconnect ? Whats the current battery life displaying at ? Can you take a picture of the screen with battery life left and one showing the #of dives.
Thanks !

Hi - is this with the quick disconnect ? Whats the current battery life displaying at ? Can you take a picture of the screen with battery life left and one showing the #of dives.
Thanks !

I'm looking through the user manual right now... where do I find the number of dives? I assume the battery is the wifi looking bars in the top left correct? I just replaced her with a new battery.

Is it the MEM > history?

Yes it is in the Dive -> History profile. Should show the total number of dives, dive hours and Max depth.

Please also confirm that this is an air-integrated Cobra 2 and whether or not it has Quick Disconnect (QD)?

Yes it is in the Dive -> History profile. Should show the total number of dives, dive hours and Max depth.

Please also confirm that this is an air-integrated Cobra 2 and whether or not it has Quick Disconnect (QD)?

My wife just informed me we have never actually been diving with it, so it is brand new! Here isthe history. Unfortunately I don't know much about the Cobra 2, how do I find out if it has QD & air integrated. Cheers.

27HJh62.jpg

The QD basically allows you to disconnect the Computer from the hose ..usually a twidt and plug in/out.. if you dont see any way to disconnect from the hose then it doesnt have QD.

The QD basically allows you to disconnect the Computer from the hose ..usually a twidt and plug in/out.. if you dont see any way to disconnect from the hose then it doesnt have QD.

Don't see it, unless it's inside the connection part. You can tell me.

XUYTuan.jpg

Hard to say from that picture. Could you take a picture of the hose connection end that goes into the computer.. the QD basically allows the computer module to be easily disconnected from the hose.

This is an example of a QD version of cobra 2. As you can see the hose and computer can easily be connected disconnected without any tools.

Attachments

• 20190410_180752.jpg
    20190410_180752.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 109
This is an example of a QD version of cobra 2. As you can see the hose and computer can easily be connected disconnected without any tools.

Ah, I see. No I don't have the quick disconnect. It's literally just the dive computer seen in the org photo. Let me know if your interested, If you really wanted the QD I can work with the price just let me know what's fair.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom