2nd stage metal purge ring

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

neildoo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have recently purchased several hog reg sets and they have only been used around 20 dives in fresh water only and now have faded color in all the groves of the purge ring (faded or discolored) not sure of correct description.
What I am wondering is how are they going to look after 100 dives? Is it only cosmetic? other than that they seem like a great reg.

Which ones were these. The all black seconds or the standard ones? In any case I'll let Chris or Jack address the specifics. Can you post pictures? In any case it sounds like just a cosmetic thing and not going to affect the performance at all.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

they were the standard black only change was i had the soft face purge buttons installed.
thanks for info just wanted to make sure of issue because had plans for ordering several more in near future.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom