2nd Stage Covers in Colors (other than Black/Orange)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

-JD-

Eclecticist
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm hoping that I didn't miss this info somewhere in my search, and I am sure that it is not your highest priority, but ...

Will you be releasing covers in colors other than Black and Black/Orange?

Neon Yellow would be nice for "Octo' and pony use and I Imagine other colors for stage/deco ID might be handy as well.

They used to have silver too

Scubapro brought back the safari cover so maybe that would be a good direction to go. Hopefully that's not a patented design.
safari_r195.jpg

Not sure if trolling here, but I got a good chuckle.

I'm guessing that there is some history that I missed ...

Scubapro brought back the safari cover so maybe that would be a good direction to go. Hopefully that's not a patented design.
View attachment 488750

I'm not concerned about it for bling ... and I actually like the Black & Orange. Sometimes color for quick ID is useful.

I've got HOG D1s w/ Zeniths & Classics. I want regs that I will be able to service myself and I would like one more set in the near term. I like what D6 is doing with the evolutionary improvements, coatings, and materials for better durability and longer service intervals.

I may be going start the DM path next year so having a "standard" looking rig may be required. I thought it was a legit question ...

I have an orange second on a yellow hose, and everyone I dive with has recognized it as my octo without question. I don’t think you’ll have a problem with having a “standard” look if you go that route. Putting it on a yellow hose does the trick.

heard

Blue now available on the site as part of the Blue Friday special

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom