249 meters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heard from Uemis very promptly, on there request it has gone back to Switzerland to be looked at.
The SDA was purchased on 14/12/2010 would you be happy diving with a repaired unit after such a serious malfunction or would you insist on a replacement?
cheers
Drew

If it is "repaired", the problem you had should be fixed...If it was a brand new unit, how do you know it does not have the same defect you just experienced ? :)

Start familiarizing yourself with the depth, bottom times you enjoy, and the table calculations this would suggest...If the new/repaired computer has another episode, it should not really be a problem for you...

Just to let you know i got a parcel from our nice Swiss friends yesterday with a shiny new SDA, well almost my front cover and strap were on it but the computer is new :D
I wasn't to happy about it going wrong after such a short time but cannot fault the service given :clapping::clapping:

Back
Top Bottom