240 x 240 ...what's goin' on?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O'Malley

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am attempting to upload some jpeg photos formatted to 800 x 600 but keep getting a message, files are to small, must be at least 240 x 240. I haven't run into any problems uploading my avatar/profile photos w/ the same 800 x 600 format...am I missing something very straightforward, simple here? Thanks...

sounds like your "originals" are small. Can you check to see the size before you start the process?

sounds like your "originals" are small. Can you check to see the size before you start the process?

Thanks, Catherine, for checkin' in...the originals were shot in 3072 x 2304 jpg formatting then resized to 800 x 600 jpg in PS for uploading.

You might try photobucket...

even I can do photobucket. :D

My probs with the gallery kept changing...

Hi Guy.
Still no answer on the photos? What program are you using for editing?

I am not sure what the problem is but I've made a note of it for the technical team to look at.

Meanwhile - check your file size...anything around 100kbs should be fine. Your file size may be really weeny and that's freaking the thing out...I know I was never able to load my 10kb avatar into the gallery.

Part of the problem may be your user name, see the generated SQL statement below:
Code:
... 'O'Malley' ...

All's good, the photos uploaded in 800 x 600 jpg...Thanks much! I wish I had more to share but it wasn't until we arrived on Cayman Brac that I discovered my strobe wasn't firing...sure hope the turnaround is as expeditious as your follow-up here.

O'Malley:
All's good, the photos uploaded in 800 x 600 jpg...Thanks much! I wish I had more to share but it wasn't until we arrived on Cayman Brac that I discovered my strobe wasn't firing...sure hope the turnaround is as expeditious as your follow-up here.
Oh my, some ppl still shoot film and wonder if they're getting anything? :shakehead

Back
Top Bottom