23 PADI Divemaster Seeking Employment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rw_byrd

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
A highly talented PADI Divemaster #257909 with experience in providing aggressive hospitality in a friendly manner; greeting and assisting each clients in a friendly and courteous manner when checking them in and checking them out; providing information and directions to guests regarding all services available on property; resolving guest issues; constantly seeking ways to improve friendly, helpful service.

General Interests

Diving is what I love to do & teaching people is something that has always appealed to me. As a PADI Divemaster I strive to educate people about how they should act underwater & take them on tours that they will never forget. In life & especially diving change is a constant. You have to constantly be willing to learn new specialties & explore new environments. Challenges & change are 2 things I welcome because handling new situations is what makes us better people & divers.

Diving is something I do because it is fun. I love seeing new animals, coral, ship wrecks, really anything underwater. While traveling I work as a PADI Divemaster, but when underwater it doesn't seem like work. I have been in the Dive Industry for 5 years & traveling the world. There are other skills I bring to the table due to my past experiences. Lastly, I have extensive sales experience & customer relationship building experience.
Foreign language learning is a skill that I am developing. Currently, I know Spanish and English and working to improve in other languages. If you need me to learn for your company I would strive to learn the language you need.

When I worked as a divemaster in the Domican Republic (a great small island ) I took people diving from all over the world. The common thing with them is that they left with a smile on there face after my underwater tour. Plus several of them came back for more diving the next day!

Aldora Divers/Cozumel Diving and Casa Del Mar has provided me quite a broad range of experience including handling single engine, multiple engine & jet boats (I am still a novice though), filling air tanks & running the air truck which fills tanks, guiding dives (already had extensive experience in this area), running resort/DSD courses (in the pool, from the shore & from a boat), Experience with the Open Water course multiple times, Refresher, EFR, Rescue Diver & divemaster courses. I also have been encouraging people to try "Learn to Dive for Free" courses, where we then try to convert those people into customers for DSD or Open Water Courses.

Where are you located, we are currently looking for instructors/is/dm??

Treasue Island Fl

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom