21W HID Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kathydee

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi there,

Any chance anyone has a Salvo or Sartek 21W HID light that they would like to sell?

I would like about 4 hr burn time if possible.

(other brands with small/light heads are ok too).

Thanks!

Last edited:
Wow. so quick? May to share where you get it? Brand new? I just find there's new refurb 24W HID from Dive Rite. Still struggling between Salvo & Dive Rite.

Congratulations! Safe Diving.

Wow. so quick? May to share where you get it? Brand new? I just find there's new refurb 24W HID from Dive Rite. Still struggling between Salvo & Dive Rite.

Congratulations! Safe Diving.[/, UOTE]

Thanks! Yeah I got lucky and someone offered me an almost new light with about 7 freshwater dives! Not free-but still a fair deal.
I found some links to good prices along the way that might be helpful to you:

I've heard this shop is top-notch! And the new 24W is cheaper than the refurbished one :wink:

Dive Rite H24 HID Wreck Light - at Cave Adventurers only! [h24] - $799.00 : Cave Adventurers!, We will NOT be undersold!!!

I also considered the 15W Dive Rite. here's the best deal I could find:

Dive Rite LT6250-1000 1000 Lumen Slimline HID Light

And finally the Sartek - here is a good deal: ScubaGearPlus Products Sartek 21 Watt Focusable Mini-5 Light System, Canister Light Systems You can change/add battery packs in the future.

Good luck in your search & safe/fun diving !!!

Thanks indeed for your detailed finding and information. I have contacted Cave Adventurers and waiting for their feedback whether international shipping is available. I am in Hong Kong.

Thanks again for everything!

Hi there,

Any chance anyone has a Salvo or Sartek 21W HID light that they would like to sell?

I would like about 4 hr burn time if possible.

(other brands with small/light heads are ok too).

Thanks!
how about a dive rite 24 watt wreck canister light? Has a 3+ hr burn time. Was refurbished less than 2 yrs ago with new battery and head/bulb etc. So was new then. I used it only few times on dive trip back then and have just been keeping it charged and discharged in bath tub since. My wife doesn't like cave diving and I don't plan to get back into it. I used it mostly for night and video.... but not doing much of that since flooded video cam.... so it has regular reflector and video reflector. Make an offer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom