2021 Error

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CuzzA

Wetwork for Hire
Reaction score
I see there's an unanswered thread in the feedback forum.

I get the error on both mobile and desktop since the site upgrade.

I login and right after the Google trackers are blocked by duckduckgo the error appears. The screen turns white and state "2021".

I have to refresh the page and then everything is normal.

Very annoying. Need a fix, please.

Screenshot_20211109-175945_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I have seen this only once, trying to reproduce that error now (without any luck so far).

I saw this yesterday, and I was logged out after I saw it... My guess is a cookie issue.

I was using the latest version of Chrome. I've seen lots of cookie issues with that browser recently.

I have seen the same error with Brave browser.

I saw this yesterday, and I was logged out after I saw it... My guess is a cookie issue.

I was using the latest version of Chrome. I've seen lots of cookie issues with that browser recently.
It happens on chrome desktop as well. I agree a cookie issue. On Chrome I have the DDG extension which blocks trackers, but shouldn't block general cookies. Rather it clears them as soon as you close the tab. Even if I fireproof scubaboard.com it still happens so I think it comes back to whatever Google tracker is installed here at SB not liking being blocked.

FWIW, I just dumped all cookies and site content and when I logged back in here, I was presented with the page I'd started with (what's new). I clicked on my alerts and as soon as I did so, got the 2021 page.

Refreshing fixed it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom