2020 DEMA Show has been cancelled!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
If you're in the industry, how will this affect you?

Important Announcement Regarding DEMA Show 2020

The DEMA Board of Directors has determined that, for the safety and financial well-being of DEMA attendees and exhibitors, DEMA Show 2020 will not take place this November in New Orleans. Importantly, DEMA Show 2021 will take place in person as scheduled from Tuesday, November 16 to Friday, November 19, 2021, in Las Vegas, Nevada, with additional measures taken to ensure the health and safety of all. Future in-person DEMA Shows will take place as listed here.​

Attachments

• 03480d0d-283f-49b2-920c-7688a3a26c45.png
    03480d0d-283f-49b2-920c-7688a3a26c45.png
    186.4 KB · Views: 158
I figured as much, although I was really looking forward to a New Orleans DEMA again. Its been a long time. Some of the best DEMA parties back in the 80's were in New Orleans. I can say no more in a public forum. :)

I heard alot of dive shops are now going to The Blue Wild dive show in West Palm Bch, November 21 & 22 since it was the same week.
The Blue Wild

BW19_Floor.jpg

and Beneath the Sea in October.

I heard alot of dive shops are now going to The Blue Wild dive show in West Palm Bch, November 21 & 22 since it was the same week.
The Blue Wild
I love that show. It's a much, much younger crowd with a different mind set. I've supported her from the beginning.

I figured as much, although I was really looking forward to a New Orleans DEMA again. Its been a long time. Some of the best DEMA parties back in the 80's were in New Orleans. I can say no more in a public forum. :)

I don’t know about you, but I know that my 80s party days are waaaay behind me. :cheers:

I love that show. It's a much, much younger crowd with a different mind set. I've supported her from the beginning.

Who she?

She is the awesome Sheri Daye. Just search that name on Youtube.com...

The Blue Wild started as a fund raiser for autism. At first it was centered around spearos, but it's so much more than that now.

You know how DEMA has travel, vacation, & liveaboards on EACH aisle?? Yaa,,,, this isn't that show. This is advanced and focused on you finding out new information to be a better diver based on equipment, seminars, and talking to people who are actually underwater EVERY week, not once a year. And also YOU, sharing your knowledge talking face to face with newer divers to keep them safe. You'll meet so many new people because it's more interactive. From what I've seen last 20 years attending both,,, BW does 10 times the dollar sales per attendee than DEMA, it's very productive.

this isn't that show
This is the most unique and vibrant Scuba show in the USA. It's growing while the others seem to be shrinking.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom