2019 Toronto Outdoor Adventure Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hoag

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
It's almost time for the 2019 Toronto Outdoor Adventure Show! Yes, this show includes more than just scuba, but there is a huge area devoted to the dive industry including dive travel. Lots of dive shops,resorts and LOBs are expected to be represented.

Anybody else going?

Possibly.... Want to meet up with a vendor who said he is planning on being there.

Possibly.... Want to meet up with a vendor who said he is planning on being there.
I am not sure which day I will be going yet, but at this point I don't see why not.

We’re checking it out. Looks like it’s a huge show.
It is huge! If you have interests other than diving, it would be very easy to spend a whole day (or two) there talking to people.

I see that Bohio is scheduled to be there. It would be interesting to talk to them face to face and see how the recovery is since the 2 hurricanes. (Apparently, the reefs were deep enough that they had minimal damage, but infrastructure on Grand Turk was hit very hard.)

I will be on a photo trip to Death Valley a couple weeks after the show, so I am hoping to pick up some good info there & then in late March, I am heading out on a dive trip to Cocoview in Roatan and they are scheduled to be there so it will be nice to chat with their rep & find out what to expect first hand.

I'm planning on going for the first time. My wife and I are heading to Bonaire in April and we see that both Buddy Dive and Capt Don's are in attendance. We definitely will drop into their booths. It would be nice if more GTA scuba dealers were at the show.

Should be interesting.
I'm not too far from Toronto.

Here is the dive materials. Lots of travel stuff.

Attachments

• Underwater_Adventures_Stage_2019.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 165
I'm planning on going for the first time. My wife and I are heading to Bonaire in April and we see that both Buddy Dive and Capt Don's are in attendance. We definitely will drop into their booths. It would be nice if more GTA scuba dealers were at the show.
This show is where I first met Dean from the Dive Academy in Oakville a few years ago.

Here is the dive materials. Lots of travel stuff.
@Compressor that is just what is on stage, here is the list of vendors. Take a look at how many Dive Industry Vendors will be there including:
Aggressor Fleet
Allstar Live Aboards (Aquacat, Blackbeards, Cat PPalau)
Atlantis Philippines
Bohio
Captain Don's Habitat
Cayman Islands Department of Tourism
Coco View Resort
Buddy Dive Resorts
Cressi
Dive Provo
Explorer Ventures – Liveaboard Diving Fleet

and a whole bunch more, but that should give you an idea.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom