2019 Great Lakes Shipwreck Festival

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bierstadt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I don't see a thread for this so here it is. This is my first time going to it and it looks like it's going to be good, up in Ann Arbor Michigan tomorrow. Any other Scubaboarders attending?

Yep, I’ll be there. 2nd year. Driving out to Ann Arbor after work tonight. Meeting up with a couple of fellow members from the Underwater Archaeological Society of Chicago and a whole bunch of folks I know via the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew page on FB. Want to join us? We’re doing dinner after the show tomorrow. Then I’m driving back.

I was in hog heaven last year. Pretty much wall to wall Great Lakes shipwrecks. A wee bit of tropical stuff I just ignored.

Absolutely. I'm driving up to Ann Arbor this evening, I'll pm you my number so we can find each other on Saturday.

I learned so much about wrecks in Lake Huron and Superior today. Great day! It was very nice to finally get to meet Marie. Enjoy that free charter!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom