2015 UW Calendars - Now accepting orders

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stoo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hi Kids...

For the past 4 years, I have produced a popular calendar called Wrecks and Reefs. The photos typically come from the Caribbean, the Great Lakes and the west coast of Canada. It's printed on high quality FSC matte stock, suitable for writing on. It's open size is 17" x 12.25". hanging vertically. The top page is a full-page image, and the bottom page is, oddly, the calendar.

I produce these on an extremely limited basis, and pretty much print them according to the number of advance orders I have. This is a picture of last year's cover, as well as a typical page, still in the works for this year. I anticipate that these will be mailed during the first week of December.

If you would like one, please let me know by PM, or better yet, by email to stuart.seldon@gmail.com. Please put "Calendar" in the subject line. Last year, the cost was $20, plus mailing, and I don't anticipate the cost being any different this year.

I will be going to press in about 10 days, so please let me know ASAP as once they're gone, they're gone. (And every year, they have sold out)

BTW, these make excellent Christmas gifts!

Cheers!

Stu

Attachments

• Diving 2015 Calendar samples (1)_Page_2.jpg
    Diving 2015 Calendar samples (1)_Page_2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 60
  • Diving 2015 Calendar samples (1)_Page_1.jpg
    Diving 2015 Calendar samples (1)_Page_1.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 66
  • 2014 cover small.jpg
    2014 cover small.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 62