For Sale 2014 Suzuki GSXR-750 Low Mileage + Clean Title + Cover

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WatchTryst

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Looking to sell my 2014 Suzuki GSXR-750, below is a link with more details:

https://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/mcy/6241698788.html

.:: Vehicle Description ::.

This Suzuki GSXR-750 is a single owner bike, and has been left stock with the exception of removing the bulky license plate fender, cat delete and installing a Bazzaz Z-Fi Fuel Controller. Powered by a 750cc inline-4 engine with a 6-speed transmission, the GSXR-750 puts out 128 hp at 12,600 rpm and 56 foot-pounds of torque at 11,100 rpm. It has a seat height of 31.9" and a wet weight of 419 lbs.

- Single owner
- Garage kept
- 1,994 miles
- 2 Keys + Under seat toolkit
- Dowco Outdoor Bike Cover
- Bazzaz Z-Fi Fuel Controller installed, ready for your custom tunes!

Bike has never been dumped, dropped or down in any way. Upright always!

.:: Cosmetic Condition ::.

Describing cosmetic flaws can be very subjective. To provide an accurate representation, I have taken a high resolution video of this bike so you get an exact representation of what it looks like in real life. My goal is to provide you the same ability to "walk around" and inspect the bike as if you were here looking at it in person. Please take the time to watch the entire video, look at all of the pictures, and feel free to contact me with any questions.

Here is a link to the video walk around of the bike:
.:: Test Drive ::.

This bike runs, rides, and shifts well. It is ready for the streets!

Local pickup/dropoff only, no shipping, no test rides.

.:: Title ::.

Title is clear, and free of defects.

.:: Warranty ::.

Bike does not come with a warranty and being sold as-is, buyer assumes full responsibility of bike upon final payment and transfer of title.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom